5-10pm, Thursday 8th September
For the first time ever, Seven Dials and the Covent Garden area including The Piazza, Market Building and St Martin’s Courtyard will take part in Vogue Fashion’s Night Out on September 8th making this year’s event the largest it has ever been.
For Vogue Fashion Night Out, Seven Dials will be transformed into a fashion extravaganza with in-store treats including DJs, complimentary food and drinks, style advisors, makeovers, exclusive products, gifts with purchase, prize draws and over 30 participating stores. During this must-not-miss fashion evening, visit Seven Dials for:
· A Sexy window performance from The Box Club, 8pm, at Coco De Mer plus champagne, advice from staff about how to wear the latest fetish trends this season and a free gift with purchase.
· A meet with Tatty Devine designers Rosie Wolfenden and Harriet Vine plus be first to own their new Tiger Brooch and Tiger silk scarf designed exclusively for Tatty by Cleo Ferin Mercury (ex-Alexander McQueen).
· Poste Mistress’ 10th birthday tea-party including tea-cup cocktails, cupcakes and 20% off.
· Kopapa’s special menu of pan fried scallop with chilli sauce & creme fraiche and a glass of Taittinger champagne for just £12.95.
· A limited edition piece from the Spirit Of Fashion collection – an exclusive capsule range designed by award-winning emerging designers Carolyn Massey, Matthew Miller and Rachael Barratt, new to 4 Monmouth Street.
· Kiehl’s’ Vogue Fashion’s Night Out Survival Set plus personalised consultations, cocktails and nibbles.
· Free gift with every purchase over £75 worth £20 at Firetrap.
· Complimentary bareMinerals make-unders, Bare Bellinis and an ‘In Fashion’ patent black make-up bag gift for all purchasers at Bare Escentuals.
· A free goody bag with purchase including shopper bag and printed scarf at Orion London.
· Mimco’s lucky golden ticket search for a £500 shopping spree, plus fabulous fizz, sweet treats and an exclusive pamper hamper for purchasers.
· Screen Face’s vintage Vogue covers make-up demos.
· N2’s new season launch and limited edition items over complimentary drinks, DJ set and take home goodie bag.
· In-store competition to win ‘A Superga For All Seasons’ at their recently new store on Neal Street.
· Receive 15% off, sample the NEW Beauty Sleep Concentrate, sip complimentary Beautiful Skin Tea and indulge in free mini-massages at Neal’s Yard Remedies original store.
· A model show of Sassoon’s new Salon Collection including a Pimms reception, complimentary consultations & fringe trims, gifts and giveaways.
· Footwear giveaways and complimentary drinks at Superdry.
Elsewhere in Covent Garden, St Martin’s Courtyard will host a pop-up bar serving complimentary cocktails, Duo will be serving fizz and fabulousness over smooth tunes played on the baby grand and don’t miss champagne and cupcakes in store at Jaeger London. In and around the Covent Garden Piazza and Market Building you can enjoy pampering in Betsey Johnson, an exhibition from renowned photographer Martin Parr at Agnes B and join surprise musical guests at Burberry Brit. Plus Canteen will launch their new pop-up restaurant with celebrity DJs taking to the decks.
Alexandra Shulman, Editor of British VOGUE, comments, “I’m delighted that Covent Garden is going to participate in Fashion’s Night Out. The event, which celebrates fashion and retail, is perfectly suited to the lively atmosphere of the area. It’s very exciting to have some new stores joining in.”
Further events and more participating retailers will be announced in the lead up to Vogue Fashion’s Night Out on September 8th. Please visit www.fashions-night-out.vogue.co.uk for more details.